Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update from Australia…

I just got the coolest email from one of our Australian graduates and wanted to share it with you. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ANOTHER CHANGED LIFE!!!

Dear Nancy,

I hope this finds you well! As I was chilling this afternoon and looking around a few blogs, I stopped by your blog and read and looked at the pics from the Sacramento home opening. It excited me and made my heart smile, knowing that God is continuing to work through Mercy around the world. I pray and dream for the opportunity to one day come and visit some of the homes in America.

I continue to be so grateful for my opportunity at Mercy and the lives that I continue to see changed, especially the lives of my precious Mercy sisters here in Australia. Thank you again for listening to the Holy Spirit and birthing Mercy Ministries.

As for me, I continue to be doing great. I have recently had a book printed - a collection of devotional type writings I have written over the years during my journey. I am also about to start my first full-time job since graduating from Mercy, working in youth residential care. It has been a long wait, but I know that God has ALWAYS been in control and I have trusted in Him always, knowing He will provide for me.

I have known for a few years now, even before my time at Mercy, that God has birthed an amazing ministry within me, in which He is starting to prepare me for now, and I believe that this job that I am about to start is just the beginning of it!! I am so blessed to be in an amazing church that supports my hopes and dreams.

Luke 1:45 "Blessed is she who believes that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished"- it keeps me going through my fears and doubts.

Thanks again Nancy!

Much love,

Alice x

0 comments: