Monday, March 1, 2010

Mercy Grad Living her Dream!

When Jane graduated from Mercy Ministries 3 years ago, she never thought that her wildest dreams would become a reality so quickly! Jane is currently working for the Canadian government at a research station in the Arctic! We just received an update from her along with some amazing pictures. I thought you might be encouraged to see how another Mercy graduate is moving forward into the unique destiny God has for her.
Hello Mercy Family :)

I know that it’s been awhile since I have connected with you, but I thought that I would drop you a line and let you know a little about what’s been happening in my world!

It’s hard to believe it’s been 3 years since I graduated from Mercy in Nashville. God is wonderful and I am continuing to walk through doors that I could never have dreamed God would open for me!

I currently work for the federal government here in Canada in the Meteorological Department. Most of my year is spent at the top of the world – literally! I work at the most northern research station on the planet. I am up there for 3 months at a time with just 7 other people. It’s remote and isolated and in the middle of the Arctic and it’s so cool how God continues to speak to me there! Those of you who know me well know that this is my cup of tea. :) I love creation and I love snow!

Here are a couple of pictures from my time there. There are a pack of arctic wolves that visit the station once in awhile.

I would just like to say THANK YOU for the time and effort Mercy invested in my life. Without the staff, and them helping me reconnect with God and work through my stuff, I would not be here today, let alone working in this demanding job. So, hats off to you all! I am honored that I had the opportunity to walk through the doors at Mercy.

Cheers,

Jane
We are so proud of Jane! We pray for her safety while she works in such a cold and remote environment and can’t wait to hear how God continues to use her to change her world!

0 comments: