Friday, January 20, 2012

A Movie You Must See!!!

I must admit that I haven’t seen very many movies in the past 12 months due to a crazy, busy schedule. However, this past week I was in Sacramento doing leadership training with our staff and teaching class to our current residents. I had a couple of extra hours one afternoon, so I went with two of our Mercy leaders to see a new movie that just came out called “Joyful Noise,” starring Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton. I have to tell you that this is one of the best movies I have seen in years and so very uplifting!!! I loved it so much that we are planning on sending all of our current residents to see it in the next couple of weeks. Not only is it a very uplifting movie, but I find the Christian content to be so refreshing. Hope you love it as much as I do! Would love to hear your comments if you have already seen it. Check out the trailer for yourself here.

0 comments: