Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Update!

I received the below email from Mercy graduate, Heather, about her Easter and I wanted to share it with you! Heather came to Mercy struggling with self-harm and an eating disorder and graduated in November 2011. Heather is now walking out her freedom and sent me this amazing Easter picture of her and her daughter. Heather attends James River Assembly in Springfield, MO and was able to take her mom to church with her last Sunday, which was Easter. During the altar call, her mom went forward and gave her heart to the Lord…check out this incredible testimony!

Dear Nancy,

I wanted to send you this picture of my daughter and me today after church. :) This Easter has been absolutely amazing! Celebrating my first Easter of sweet freedom and new life! And....my mom went forward today and made a decision for Christ!!! Blown away at how amazing and faithful God is! He heals and restores, and brings freedom and restoration for those who choose to receive all Christ died to give them!

Lots of love!!
Heather

Not only is Heather’s transformed life impacting her daughter’s life, but it has now impacted her mom’s life! This testimony is a perfect example of how God wants to reach every generation with His love and forgiveness, and bring multiplication to the Kingdom. I hope this powerful testimony encourages you to reach out to others – you never know who’s on the other side of your obedience!

By the way, I am currently talking to you from El Salvador. I am here on a mission trip reaching out to inner-city women of all ages with the love of Christ. It is my great joy to be here with Pastor Debbie Lindell from Springfield, MO. We are seeing the power of God move in amazing ways – many people are coming to Christ and receiving freedom and healing. Please pray for these women who have been horribly abused and oppressed to experience in unprecedented ways the power of Christ to transform every life and heal every broken heart. GOD IS A RESTORER!!! Thank you for your prayers and support.

0 comments: