Thursday, June 21, 2012

From One Generation to Another… AYC2012!!!

Hey Guys,

I had the awesome privilege of speaking at the most amazing youth conference Tuesday night in Memphis, Tennessee called Axis Youth Conference. It was held at Life Church where Pastors John and Leslie Siebeling pastor. It was one of the coolest conferences I’ve ever been to, and the place was packed out to the max with teens and young adults of all ages. First of all, I felt so honored that someone my age would be asked to speak at a youth conference. Secondly, I was blown away by the awesome night we had and the huge response to the altar call at the end. God is such a good God and He truly moved in amazing ways in this very special conference! The estimated attendance was approximately 2,000 with over 20 churches represented. Thought you might enjoy seeing a few pictures from this awesome night…





Hope you have a great weekend! PLEASE pray for me as I will be leaving this weekend for Uganda to be with Watoto Ministries led by Pastors Gary and Marilyn Skinner. I will also be speaking at all of their weekend services as well as spending time throughout the week in the multitudes of outreaches they have. I will be gone for approximately 10 days…it’s going to be an intense schedule, but very rewarding. Please keep me in your prayers.

Blessings,

Nancy

1 comments:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Love Youth events. Our youth is our future. We need not forget that and encourage them and be an example to them. I'm so glad they got to hear such an awesome woman of God speak:-)!!! I know you impacted their lives. Luv ya bunches and am praying for you always as you travel and speak.