Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am Designed for Life!

I am currently at the airport en-route to Springfield, MO to attend the Designed for Life Women’s Conference at James River Assembly. My dear friend, Debbie Lindell, is hosting this awesome conference and I am so excited to get there! Debbie and her team at JRA absolutely blow me away every year with all they have planned, and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this weekend. In fact, this conference is so popular that they had to set up an extra room for the overflow of attendees and they are unable to accept last minute registrations. Our St. Louis residents will also be attending this conference as well as a lot of graduates – I am so pumped to spend time with all of these awesome young women and I can’t wait to tell you more about it next week!

What are you guys up to this weekend?

0 comments: