Friday, March 20, 2009

To All My Friends and Supporters,

Sometimes I wish that I could have each and every one of you come and spend a week with us at Mercy so you would fully understand the amazing things that happen in the hearts and lives of the girls we serve. I just received a letter from Kendyl’s mom, a recent graduate of Mercy Ministries, that really touched my heart. When Kendyl walked through the doors of Mercy, she felt so hopeless. Today she is a completely changed young woman who is ready to face her future head on. It’s one thing for one of the girls to write and say how great the changes in her life are, but it is all together different when one of the parents can attest to the fact that their daughter is completely and totally new. I just received this letter and wanted to share it with you. Hope you are encouraged by it, and that you have a great weekend.

Mercy Staff,

There is no way to thank you enough for all you have done for my daughter, Kendyl, and our family. God used your ministry to change the course of her life and I still stand in awe. To know where she was and to see her now is so incredible. When I found this program through Joyce Meyer, my friends and family thought I was putting all my faith in it. I was putting all my faith in a life-changing God and He came through using Mercy Ministries. No amount of thanks or money could ever repay my gratitude, but we did become Mercy partners in January!! Keep up the Lord’s work! You are awesome!

--Julie Jackson


Kendyl's mom, Julie, and step-dad