Friday, August 3, 2012

Kairos Conference – Amazing!!!

I have had the privilege, along with several of our top leaders at Mercy Ministries, to attend the Kairos Conference at Gateway Church in Dallas, Texas the past two days. Both days have been filled completely and power packed. The word kairos in Greek means “the right or opportune moment.” I can honestly tell you that this conference has been both the right and opportune moment for those of us who have been in attendance. I want to give a shout out to Bob Hamp, the Executive Pastor of Pastoral Care Ministries at Gateway Church. His leadership in this conference and the team he has put together is second to none. I highly recommend this great conference to any church or ministry who wants to see their people come to a greater place of freedom in Christ Jesus. They are anointed to set the captives free and train others to do the same. We at Mercy Ministries consider it a great joy to have this new and God-given connection.

This Kairos Conference takes place four times each year, so I strongly urge you to pick the date that works best and send several of your top leaders. In this case, I chose to come myself, and I can honestly say that I have benefitted greatly as a result. Any leader who thinks they are finished with the transformation process is sadly lacking in reality. We as leaders of all people should set the example of examining our hearts and lives and dealing with our issues on a continual basis, so that we can be the very best that we can be for God. I strongly recommend this conference to you, and you can find out future dates by going to their website at http://gatewaypeople.com/ministries/freedom-kairos/schedule.

I had the wonderful privilege today of having lunch with Bob and one of his top team members, along with one of my top team members. It was a very special time. Bob and I took a moment right after lunch to have a photo opp…thought you might enjoy it!

0 comments: