Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Excited about Dare to Dream and speaking with Lisa Bevere!

This weekend I am so looking forward to the opportunity to speak with my dear friend Lisa Bevere, who is our main speaker for this weekend’s conference hosted by Shelayne McDaniel. Check out this cool website to get all the details - www.oneheartladies.org .

It’s not often that I am headed to a conference without getting on an airplane, but this weekend I can actually get to get in my car and drive 30 miles to be a part of this. So excited this is taking place at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, TN, which is basically a short skip and hop from Nashville. I know God has great things in store for us!! It’s not too late for you to come out, as registration is still available either online or onsite. As I said, see the website for details www.oneheartladies.org . Would love to see you all there!

1 comments:

Messenger International said...

Lisa loved her time there with you and all of the women! We love you!