Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mercy Girl Becomes Ensign in US Navy!!

Check this out! Hannah walked through the doors totally broken and today she’s helping protect our country…

Hello Nancy,

This is Hannah. I graduated from Mercy in Nashville in 2005 and have been doing wonderful... I just completed OCS (Officer Candidate School) and was commissioned as an Ensign in the United States Navy. I am now an officer and training to be a surface warfare officer. I will be in Newport, Rhode Island for 4 weeks of surface warfare training...then off to San Diego for more training then off to my permanent station on the USS Chafee (DDG 90) in Pearl Harbor. I wanted to update you on my status and let you know how I was doing and that the Lord is good and with Him, I will lead the fleet on His mighty seas.

Love,
Hannah

I am so proud of Hannah and all that she has worked so hard to accomplish! Please pray for Hannah’s safety as she serves our country so that we can continue to live in the “land of the free!”

1 comments:

Ali Davis said...

i come from a military family, so i know this was not an easy road for hannah, but with God by her side, she accomplished it!! congrats, hannah!! you can do all things through Christ!