Thursday, August 4, 2011

Come To One Of The Best Women’s Conference On The Planet!!!

Debbie Lindell
I’m preparing to leave town for a few days, but I just wanted to take this time to share with you about a very special conference coming up September 22nd to 24th. This conference is hosted by Pastor Debbie Lindell at James River Assembly in Springfield, MO (Ozark). I had the privilege of speaking at this conference two years ago, and I was completely blown away by not only how much fun we had, but also how much God impacted the lives of everyone in attendance. I am sure this year will be no exception! It is my joy to be speaking at this conference along with Pastors John and Debbie Lindell, Charlotte Gambill from the UK, and Helen Burns from Vancouver, Canada. The music will be Group 1 Crew. You have plenty of time to block these dates off your calendar and make your plans to attend. Our Mercy girls and staff from St. Louis will be in attendance, as well as a huge big group of our former graduates and residents from Mercy. We are very, very excited about this special time which begins on Thursday, September 22nd with the kick off service and ends on Saturday afternoon, September 24th. Here’s a link to their website www.designedforlifeconference.org so you can check it out how cool this is going to be – trust me on this, you do not want to miss it!!!

Love you all and hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Julie Browning said...

I am so glad you are coming back!