Thursday, September 22, 2011

Power Packed Weekend Starts Tonight!!!

I don’t think I could be any more excited than I am about this particular conference… As I am talking to you on this blog, I am actually in the airport waiting on my flight that will get me to Springfield, MO for the Designed For Life Women’s Conference with host Debbie Lindell with James River. This is honestly one of the best women’s conferences I have ever been a part of, and I am excited about this weekend’s speakers because they are all very near and dear to my heart – Charlotte Scanlon-Gambill from the United Kingdom, John and Helen Burns from Vancouver, BC Canada, and James River’s very own pastors, John and Debbie Lindell. If that’s not enough, awesome music artist, Group 1 Crew, is also joining us! It doesn’t get any better than this!!! We are expecting God to do awesome things, and for many lives to be impacted for all eternity.

I am especially excited about the fact that our St. Louis staff and current residents will join us, thanks to the generosity of Debbie Lindell, who is sponsoring the registrations for all of our Mercy girls. In addition, approximately 50 former Mercy residents will join us. I think I kind of feel like a mom must feel at Christmas when her babies come home. :)  If you want to get a glimpse of what this weekend is going to be like, check out the website at www.designedforlifeconference.org. If you live in the area, it is not too late to join me and over 3,000 others who have already made plans to be there. Trust me, this is one conference you do not want to miss!!!

In closing, in case you missed out on last weekend’s Joyce Meyer Women’s Conference, I had the privilege of speaking alongside one of our Mercy graduates, Kim. I wanted to give you an opportunity to check out these videos from our time there. It was very special. Thanks to everyone who prayed for us!




Freedom Through Mercy from Joyce Meyer Ministries on Vimeo.

0 comments: