Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rock Church Rocks!!!

 
Me with Pastors Kirk and Suzette Bowman
Me with Alison (left) and Julia (right)
As I told you a couple of weeks ago, I spent my birthday weekend doing what I love best – seeing God meet the needs of people and transform lives. This past weekend, I spoke at the Becoming Women’s Conference hosted by my new friend, Suzette Bowman, of The Rock Church in Asheville, NC. We had such an awesome time!!


I was also joined by two Mercy graduates, Alison and Julia (pictured right), who shared their testimonies of healing and freedom with the women there. Both Friday and Saturday were full on amazing, and I believe the lives of each and every person in attendance was impacted through the messages shared. I know my life was impacted when I heard great messages from both Pastors Suzette and Kirk. It was such a privilege sharing this conference with them!

If having a blast at the conference wasn’t enough, I then had the privilege of speaking in the three Sunday morning services. Special thanks to Pastors Kirk and Suzette Bowman for an incredible weekend of ministry.



I’m now in St. Louis getting ready for the Joyce Meyer Love Life Women’s Conference that starts tonight! They are expecting between 15,000 – 20,000 women to be in attendance. I am so honored to be speaking this year with Joyce and John and Stasi Eldredge. I am also looking forward to seeing my dear friends CeCe Winans and Israel Houghton who are doing the music. Not only that, but our residents from the St. Louis and Louisiana homes will be attending as well, along with many of our staff and former residents. For more information, go to www.joycemeyer.org. It is sure to be a powerful conference!

Then next weekend, Thursday, September 22nd through Sunday, September 25th, I will be with my very dear friend, Debbie Lindell, as one of her guest speakers for the Designed for Life Women’s Conference at James River Assembly in Ozark, MO. I am so excited to see Pastors John and Debbie and be at one of my favorite churches in America. Not only that, but I’m also looking forward to sharing the speaking duties with my dear friend Charlotte Gambill from the UK, and John and Helen Burns from Vancouver, Canada. Also, Pastors John and Debbie have opened their hearts to our St. Louis residents and staff by providing their registrations to attend the conference. This conference has been life-changing for our St. Louis residents each year they have attended. This year, I have invited as many former residents from Mercy to come join me at this conference that we can possibly gather, and it should prove to be quite the Mercy reunion on top of being such an amazing conference. If you can possibly get to this conference, you do not want to miss it – it is going to be so amazing! It is not too late to register at www.designedforlifeconference.org. To top it all off, once the Designed for Life Conference wraps up on Saturday afternoon, I will have the privilege of staying over and speaking at the three Sunday morning services at the Wilson Creek campus. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Would love to see you at either Joyce Meyer’s conference this weekend or Debbie Lindell’s conference next weekend…or maybe if you have a lot of time on your hands, I will see you at both!!!

0 comments: