Friday, February 24, 2012

From Generation To Generation…God Answers Prayer!

I just received a wonderful praise report from 2008 St. Louis graduate, Brittany. Brittany emailed me several months back in September sharing the exciting news that she and her husband were pregnant and expecting a baby girl in February. At that time, Brittany also asked for us to be praying for her as the doctors were saying this was a high risk pregnancy, but that she and her husband were believing they’d give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. I’m happy to share that Brittany gave birth on February 15th to Sierra, a beautiful and healthy baby girl weighing 5 pounds 15 ounces!

I am so happy for you, Brittany. Thanks for sharing your joy with us!!!

2 comments:

Lily Jane said...

She's beautiful! God is good. :)

Ali Davis said...

I'm so glad that Sierra is healthy! What a blessing! And she's adorable!