Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduate Celebrates New Beginnings

I just got a really cool thank you note in the mail from a Mercy graduate named Chelsea, along with a wedding picture of Chelsea and her husband, Matthew. We celebrate with them and we send congratulations to Chelsea and Matthew. For all of our supporters, I want you to hear in Chelsea’s own words the help that you have made possible…

Nancy,

Wow, where do I even start? I cannot put into words what a blessing Mercy was and is to me. I am such a different person and though all of the credit goes to God and His grace, I know He used Mercy to do it. I really don’t think I would be here today without Mercy. I know that God used Mercy to show me that I have a purpose and that I am so loved – thank you! You and your work in founding Mercy has given me true joy and happiness. I love the life God has blessed me with. I am now happily married and I couldn’t ask for anything more. Thank you for being such a blessing! I have no doubt God will use Mercy to bring more girls to the freedom I now have.

With love and in Him,

Chelsea


We wish both Chelsea and every former Mercy resident the very, very best!

1 comments:

Kimmi_Restored said...

Aww Chelsea! I was in the home with Chelsea and she was near the end of her journey there. When her now husband spoke at her graduation and shared his love for her and how proud he was of her and thankful for mercy, we all ended up crying. I'm so glad that God gave you this freedom, this amazing husband, and blessed you the way he has. You are Amazing!