Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Special Time with Dave Ramsey and Staff

It was my great privilege to be invited by my dear friend, Dave Ramsey, to speak to his staff of around 300.

I have known Dave for years, and I am so proud of him and all of the people he has helped in the financial arena through his great radio and television shows, as well as his best-selling books. I count it a great honor to call Dave and Sharon Ramsey my friends, and I was even more proud today as I saw the impact they are having on so many people in this country and beyond. Times are tough, and Dave continues to give great wisdom about financial matters, budgeting, planning, living within your means, living debt free, etc.

Probably one of the things that I appreciate the most about Dave is that he carves out a time once a week, every Wednesday morning, to bring his staff together for a devotional. This week, I was the special speaker. We stayed afterwards for a while to mix and mingle with some staff and connect with some truly wonderful people. I just want to give a personal shout out to Dave Ramsey for being such a great leader and such a wonderful friend. I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures from today.

0 comments: