Friday, April 9, 2010

Australian Graduate Now on Staff in New Zealand…

I just received this very exciting update from one of our Australian graduates. It’s so amazing that not only is Bronwyn working on staff for Mercy Ministries in New Zealand, but she is also completing her PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Hi Nancy,

You may or may not remember me, but I am one of the graduates from the Sydney home. I've been working for Mercy Ministries in New Zealand for just over two years. I'm now finishing my PhD and am in my sixth year of training as a Clinical Psychologist.

Thank you, and thank you for your work... many young women, including myself, would not be living their lives free without your commitment to seeing a dream come true.

Love,
Bronwyn


No doubt God has big plans in store for Bronwyn. Her training and experience will be so valuable!

0 comments: