Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reconnecting with an Old Friend… Brownsville Revival Worship Leader Lindell Cooley Visits Mercy!

I wanted to share with you today about something really cool that happened yesterday at Mercy in our Nashville home. A dear friend from the past, Lindell Cooley, used to lead worship at my church (Christ Church) in Nashville in the early to mid 90’s. About a year after leaving Christ Church, Lindell became the worship leader at Brownsville Assembly of God Pensacola where history was made with a revival that lasted five consecutive years. This revival has been well-documented around the world, and many people were touched as they experienced for themselves this mighty move of God. Lindell now pastors a church in Nashville, Tennessee called Grace Church. His teaching was so powerful that I will not even begin to recount it, but I can honestly tell you that the teaching and the worship were life-changing. Perhaps I will tell you more about this later and even see if I can make a way for you to download the teaching to hear it for yourself! However, I wanted you to check out some of the pictures from our time together.

Hope you all have a great night!

0 comments: