Friday, June 18, 2010

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun…

What an amazing week!!! I had the privilege of speaking for Mark and Dena Trice at Maranatha Church last Sunday (pictured below), and then I also spoke at a women’s meeting for Dena on Monday. I was so blessed by the hearts of these pastors, and thankful for the opportunity to encourage people that they can live a life of freedom in Christ.

It was also special for me because I got to see a number of Mercy graduates from years past, as well as two sets of twins that were placed in adoptive homes. One set of twins (two little girls) just had their 12th birthday and the other set of twins (a boy and a girl) are getting ready to have their 2nd birthday. It was such a great reminder for me, personally, to always remember that when times are difficult, that it is SO WORTH IT!!

After returning from Houston on Tuesday, I traveled to Chicago for an event last night with some truly amazing Mercy supporters and also many more graduates and adoptive families. I will definitely be sharing more about that next week! I just got off the plane and wanted to reflect with you a bit about the impact of changed lives and those that God chooses to intersect us with. I am so thankful that He brings people together for His purposes. Hope you have a great weekend!

For those of you who support Mercy, please remember that you are a part of every single life that I have referred to in this brief blog.

0 comments: