Friday, March 4, 2011

Headed to Freedom House Church in Charlotte for Weekend Services!

It is my great joy to be invited to speak at Freedom House with founding pastors Troy and Penny Maxwell. Troy and Penny started Freedom House in 2002, and they have already grown this congregation to the point that they have to have three Sunday morning services to accommodate those in attendance. This will be my first time to speak at Freedom House, and I am so excited about being with the Maxwells and their leadership team. It is also exciting to me to be back in the great city of Charlotte, where we have so many friends that are on the Mercy journey with us. If you live in the area, I want to invite you to come to at least one of the services on Sunday, March 6th which are at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:00 PM. If you want to know more about Freedom House Church and their pastors, Troy and Penny Maxwell, check out their website at www.freedomhousechurch.org.

The Maxwell Family

If you live anywhere near the Charlotte, North Carolina area, I hope to see you there this weekend!!!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: