Friday, March 25, 2011

Proof of God’s Power – Check it Out!!

I just heard from a beautiful, young teenage girl who graduated from our Mercy home in Nashville in November of 2009. She is doing so great that I have to use my blog to brag on her today. I want to show you a picture of her beautiful face, and share with you the powerful words that she just sent to me via email. She is truly a champion and I could not be more proud of Hannah!!!

Hey Nancy,

My name is Hannah and I am 17 years old. I graduated Mercy Ministries a year and 4 months ago. I went to Mercy ready to die. I didn't want to live. I had no hope, but now I am so happy. I have Jesus Christ in my life. I just wanted to tell you that God is amazing. He has done so much in my life. I am getting ready to graduate high school, and I never thought that I would graduate. I had no hope for my life, but now I know God has a plan for my future. I am just so blessed. I have received a scholarship that pays for my first two years of college and plan to major in Psychology. I live in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida and God has put a fire in my heart to work at the Mercy Ministries when it is built here. I know God has so much in store for this area. Girls are so desperate for something more around here.

Love you,

Hannah
Thanks to all of our monthly partners and financial supporters for fruit that remains!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah was the person whose name I got to pray for when I graduated!! How cool is that? That my prayers helped lead her to where she is! GOD IS SO GREAT!!!!