Friday, November 4, 2011

22 Young Women Graduate Mercy!!!

I am so excited for and so proud of the 22 young women who have graduated from Mercy Ministries in the United States in the last three weeks. Wow!!! Not only does that mean 22 young women are out there living for Christ and telling their stories of overcoming huge life-controlling issues, but it also means that 22 more young women who have been waiting their turn will now walk through our doors. Yes, 22 young women desperate for help and hanging on, literally fighting for their lives are now on their way to Mercy!


I ask that you not only join me in rejoicing over these beautiful 22 women, but I also ask that you join me in praying for the 22 young women who are now walking in the doors of Mercy to begin their journey of healing and restoration. Those girls will remain nameless and faceless to you for now, but I look forward to the day when I will be able to post their pictures and smiling faces from their graduation for all of the world to see.

Love you all. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Ali Davis said...

Oh my gosh, how awesome!! 22 more lives set free and living the life God has for them! These women are beautiful, and their smiles are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the lives that will be changed next! <3