Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello from St. Louis!!

I am in St. Louis hanging out with the Mercy girls and staff at the Joyce Meyer Annual Women’s Conference. There are somewhere between 10,000 – 15,000 women here, and Joyce actually paid for a charter bus to bring the Monroe girls here as well. That means Mercy has a total of 50 girls present. They are having an absolute blast! So far we have heard from Pastor Tommy Barnett from Phoenix, Arizona, Joyce Meyer, and Christine Caine from Sydney, Australia. I thought I would share some of the joy with you by showing you pictures of the girls experiencing this great time together. I’ll share more on Monday! Have a great weekend!!!

Mercy girls checking out the St. Louis Arch from
the bus on the way to the conference



2 comments:

Liz Turner said...

That's so wonderful that the girls got to go to the conference! Love all that Mercy stands for and is doing for young women!

Krista said...

I remember going to St. Louis to the Joyce Meyer Conference when I was at Mercy. I bet they had a blast!!