Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cool Opportunity to Speak at the National Day of Prayer!

I mentioned last week what a joy it was to speak at the National Day of Prayer at William Jessup University in Rocklin, CA. I had to be there at 6:30 am, and for someone who is not a morning person, that in and of itself was quite an accomplishment!! It was so great to be with the people and meet all the wonderful leaders in that area who share a love for our great nation. Let us never forget what 2 Chronicles 7:14 says, and may we all remember to actually do it on a daily basis rather than just one dedicated day of the year. (2 Chronicles 7:14, “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”) Hope your week is going well!

Nancy


0 comments: