Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane!

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would share with you guys that I got home from Ireland late Monday night quite jet-lagged. I’ve been trying to get my body clock turned around, but I’m not really sure why since I’m going on a whole different time zone again starting tomorrow. I will be heading to Canada, which means I am going from being six hours ahead of the time zone I live in to two hours behind the time zone I live in. Oh well, such is life in the fast lane! Good thing God put Philippians 4:13 in the Bible – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Also good to know that He says that if He calls us to something that He equips us – so I am fully equipped for time zone changes. Sometimes I think being able to do what we do is all in our attitude and perspective. If you’re being challenged about that, I hope my little reminder helps you. Hope all is well with everyone out there. I will talk to you again soon!

Love,
Nancy

1 comments:

Hellen said...

Very much looking forward to the opening of the home in Langley, BC! I've been privileged to have had a couple of referrals of young ladies waiting to get into the home once it is opened. God bless you and all those who work in your homes, Nancy.