Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Mercy Girl Graduates College!!!

I always love when graduation time comes around every year, because I so enjoy receiving updates from our Mercy graduates who are now getting their college degrees. I just received this awesome email from Kristi who came to the Nashville Mercy home in 2007. Kristi is now living life to the fullest, and I wanted to share her amazing update with you…

Hey Nancy,

Four years ago, at the end of April, I graduated from Mercy Ministries, and I am finally graduating from the University of North Carolina at Asheville with my B.A in Spanish. I cannot believe four years have passed since Mercy, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity I received when I was accepted into Mercy. I am eating disorder free and living life to the fullest!!

I just wanted to share with you what's going on in my life. My Mercy ring is so precious to me, and I am always getting compliments on how beautiful it is. I didn't even buy a college graduation ring because nothing compares to the triumph of being a Mercy grad, and walking out life in the freedom of the Lord. My Mercy ring is a beautiful reminder of how blessed I am.

Love you!

- Kristi

We are so proud of you, Kristi!!!

0 comments: