Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look what’s happening this weekend…

I can’t wait until this weekend! Look what’s happening…


I’m so pumped that I get to be a part of this awesome conference, and I’m especially excited that the guys are included this year. I can’t wait to hear Tony Dungy, Superbowl champion coach of the Indianapolis Colts. This conference is Friday and Saturday and all of our 40 Nashville residents along with a bunch of our staff will be going. I speak on Saturday – can’t wait! CeCe Winans is an amazing woman who has such a heart for the next generation of leaders. I salute her for putting this conference together, and I will give a report of how it all went next week.

2 comments:

Tricia Oler said...

I look forward to attending!

Ali Davis said...

i hope you and the nashville girls/staff have an AWESOME time, and that everyone who's going is BLESSED!! it looks like it will be an amazing conference!

love ya, nancy!