Friday, October 23, 2009

Graduate Celebrates 5 Years of Freedom!!!

Hey Everyone,

I just got this awesome Facebook message that I wanted to share with you from a former Mercy resident. Jayne came to Mercy Ministries in Nashville five years ago all the way from England (before our Mercy UK home was open) searching for freedom. Just this week, Jayne wrote me to let me know that she was celebrating her five year anniversary of graduating from the Mercy program, and she is still walking out her freedom. Her Facebook message totally made my week, and I had to share it with you.

"Hi Nancy,

Today is my 5 year anniversary of graduating from Mercy, so I wanted to honor you and Mercy in my Facebook status today. But I wanted to make sure you saw it as you are a part of how wonderful my life is now, so this is what I wrote…

'Jayne wants to honor Nancy Alcorn, Mercy Ministries, and of course my awesome God today. It is 5 years ago today since I graduated from Mercy in Nashville, and no words can truly express how wonderfully transformed me and my life are. God has truly done more than I could have ever asked or imagined.'

Thank-you Nancy!

With loads of love,

Jayne”


This picture was made at Jayne's graduation from Mercy exactly five years ago.

We are so proud of you, Jayne! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

EnglishRose said...

It's always so encouraging to hear testimonies that, even years down the line, still stand as a trophy of God's grace. I think God's got a beautiful display cabinet in heaven especially for His precious Mercy graduates! I can imagine Him showing all the angels proudly: 'and this one is Jayne, who I am especially fond of'.

Thank you Jayne for being real with me, when it was my turn to go through the valley. I'm now also walking free, two years after my Mercy graduation! xoxo