Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God-Given Relationships are Such a Gift!

I have found over the years that there are friends who come with the good and go with the bad, but then there are those friends who are with you through thick and thin, heaven and hell, the good and the bad, no matter what may come. I have found such friends in my dear friends, Dino and DeLynn Rizzo, Pastors of Healing Place Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (www.healingplacechurch.org).

I am so excited that Pastor Dino is here with us in Nashville this very day and that he will be speaking at my home church in Nashville (Christ Church) tonight at 6:30 pm. I know that he has a message of impartation to our church about serving others and meeting their needs. Pastor Dino has just written a book called Servolution, and I can honestly tell you that this book blessed me beyond words. I challenge every Christian who truly has a heart to help others to read this book! It is the best read I have ever experienced on practical advice to make a difference in our own communities. Pastors Dino and DeLynn are not only dear friends, but also Mercy Ministries’ supporters. I have had the great privilege of speaking at their church in Baton Rouge on a number of occasions, and I just wanted to share this awesome book with you and encourage you to read it. I believe it will change the way you think and challenge you out of your comfort zone.

I hope all is well with you!

Love,

Nancy

1 comments:

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Ya know it's amazing who sticks with us through everything and usually it's those you think won't that actually do. While at Mercy during the Christmas Holidays I stayed with a host home of whom I still stay in contact with. She and I are close friends and I value that relationship more than you will ever know. Just think, if I hadn't come to Mercy I would have never have known her. What a huge blessing and gift relationships are. I thank God for the blessings and gifts in my life everyday.