Monday, January 11, 2010

A Weekend in Delaware!

I want to give a shout out to a very special church that I experienced over the weekend. I had the awesome pleasure and privilege of speaking at Seeds of Greatness Church in New Castle, Delaware. This church was founded by Pastors Jerome and Lisa Lewis (pictured below). You can check them out at www.sogm.org.

We had a special Tea for women of all ages on Saturday afternoon, and then I had the privilege of speaking at both Sunday morning services. The name of this church is called Seeds of Greatness, and I can assure you that this name certainly applies to this amazing group of people. Their leaders, Pastors Jerome and Lisa, really touched my heart in a special way. They are not only great leaders, but they are great people. The thing that stood out the most to me about them was their humility and their love for people exemplified by their servant’s heart. If you are ever anywhere near New Castle, Delaware, I strongly urge you to check out Seeds of Greatness. I am so thankful for this new relationship.

At this first day of our work week, I want to say that I hope this week will be very fruitful and very productive for you. I also want to say that I hope the temperatures rise in the South because this Southern girl is not used to the cold!! I sure do miss the heat! Have a great week!!

0 comments: