Monday, March 15, 2010

Great Weekend in North Carolina!

I just wanted to share about a really cool church I had the privilege of speaking at over the weekend in Raleigh, North Carolina. Pastors Matt and Martha Fry founded C3 Church just over 10 years ago, and it is absolutely astounding to me what they have accomplished in such a short time. The church itself is located on an old 47-acre tobacco farm, but you would never know that if you went there today. The facilities are fabulous, but the best part about it is the heart and spirit of the church itself. Pastors Matt and Martha have created a tremendous church culture that is so warm and inviting, and they have a huge heart and passion to share the unconditional love of Christ with their community and beyond.

Me pictured with Pastor Matt Fry

Me pictured with Pastor Martha Fry

Check out their website at www.c3church.com. If you are ever in the Raleigh area, I highly recommend this church! I want to say a special thanks to Pastors Matt and Martha, as well as their great leadership team for inviting me to be a part of their weekend worship services. It was a great privilege and honor, and I am so pumped about my new friends!!!



4 comments:

BranchPastor said...

We love C3! Sarah and I went up there for the ARC conference. Great Church! So glad you are connected there.

Jessica said...

It was such a pleasure and an honor to meet you this past weekend at C3! I'm so glad that you got to visit and that your testimony was heard by so many! Thanks for the encouragement that no matter what God has called us to do we can do it and not sell ourselves out!

Yvonne Green said...

So thankful for the opportunities that God gives to share Mercy Ministries. The world has nothing on Mercy. Mercy is all about God's Word

Unknown said...

o how I wish I could have been there!!! :-(