Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Awesome Weekend at City of Grace in Arizona!!!

I want to give a personal shout out to Pastor Judith Crist and her husband Pastor Terry at City of Grace in the Phoenix area.

Host Judith Crist with Nancy

We had a great time at their women’s conference at the Mesa campus this past weekend. The title of the message was “Flourish”, and we were challenged on so many levels by Judith and the wonderful speakers who shared the platform together.

Special guests featuring Veronica Petrucci, Penny Maxwell, Nancy Alcorn, Judith Crist, Sharon Kelly, and Noemi Chavez


It was my great joy to share this time with Sharon Kelly from Wave Church in Virginia Beach.

Nancy with Judith Crist and Sharon Kelly

Judith is doing an amazing job at reaching out to the entire area with the love and mercy of Christ. I was so impacted by her amazing heart, and so thankful that God has brought this connection together. I felt like I left my heart in Phoenix, because we shared so much together. It was an amazing weekend and many lives were touched and changed. Thanks Judith for being a champion of champions!!!

I wanted to share the joy with you – not only were lives touched and changed but there were many people who came to Christ during this special time together. GOD IS GOOD!!!




0 comments: