Friday, October 1, 2010

Designed for Life Going on Now!!!

Although I am in Sacramento hanging with the Mercy girls here, our St. Louis residents are in Springfield, MO at the Designed for Life Women’s Conference hosted by Debbie Lindell and James River Assembly. I had the privilege of speaking at this conference last year, so I know the Mercy girls are having a blast! Chris Caine opened the conference last night and other guest speakers for the conference include Lisa Smith, DeLynn Rizzo, and Pastor John Lindell.

Conference host, Debbie Lindell, also arranged to surprise the Mercy girls with a special luncheon, gave each girl a pair of pajamas, as well as get some pampering! After today’s morning session, the girls were taken downtown to have their hair and makeup done and were greeted by several other Mercy graduates! Here’s what a couple of the girls have to say about their time at the Designed for Life Conference so far…

“It’s been so cool to really feel God’s love this weekend and see everything come together. I am really beginning to understand that God has a plan and have been able to see it through not only what people have said at the conference, but through the actions of people that have followed Christ and live like Him. It’s such a blessing to be here!” -- Sherri

“It was such a surprise to all of us to be taken to the salon to have our hair and makeup done! I would have never expected this and it has blessed me so much – I don’t have words! It is so amazing!! I am so happy and excited, and feel so beautiful right now! The love that has been poured out on us has been amazing!” – Shannon



Hope you have a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy

What you have accomplished is so inspiring to me. I've been walking around with a dream like this for over 15 years now.

I saw one of your talks at CI and I am so happy to see that what I have only been dreaming about you have already planted.

It is my wish to start something similar in my country one day.

Blessings
Margherita