Friday, October 15, 2010

On the Road Again…

These days it seems like I barely have time to unpack and do my laundry before I am packing and heading out again. This week is no exception! Even as I am writing this to you, I am leaving the great city of Chicago after having been a guest speaker at the “Reality” Women’s Conference, hosted by Linda Thompson and Family Harvest Church, and I am now headed to the great city of St. Louis where I will be speaking this weekend. If you live in the St. Louis area and you can come out Friday night, I will be speaking at the Destiny Church Women’s Rally at 7:00 PM. I will also be the guest speaker at all the weekend services at Destiny Church on Saturday at 6:00 PM, and Sunday at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM. The church address is 1809 Des Peres Rd., St. Louis, MO, 63131. If you live in the area, I hope you can make it to one of the services!

One of the things that I am the most excited about this weekend is being able to see the staff and girls in our St. Louis home. I was there about a month ago, but I always enjoy seeing how the girls have grown spiritually each time I visit. I am also excited about the Run for Mercy 5K and Family Walk that takes place in St. Louis on Saturday, October 16th at Queeny Park (off Manchester Rd.). Registration opens at 8:00 AM with the run/walk starting at 9:00 AM. Kids 12 and under are free! Hope you can make it! Our girls and staff would love to see you, and we welcome your help to continue seeing lives transformed!!!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

0 comments: