Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mercy Ministries Hits The TV Airwaves In Support of Coach Jeff Fisher!!!

Hey Everybody!

I was crazy busy over the weekend! I spoke at five weekend services, four of which took place on Sunday. I may share more about that later, but I apologize that I haven’t taken the time to do a blog. Last week was a very busy time for me on a number of levels. One being that the Nashville news media sought me out to comment on Jeff Fisher’s decision to leave the Tennessee Titans. I thought you might enjoy getting an inside look at this story which was featured in Nashville, TN on Channel 4, WSMV TV, which is the NBC affiliate in Nashville.

Here’s a link to the story that we posted on our website as well as pictures of our relationship with Jeff and the Tennessee Titans.

I will talk more with you later!

0 comments: