Friday, February 4, 2011

An Update From Mercy Graduate In Australia…

Australian Mercy Ministries graduate, Clare, just sent me the coolest update! With her permission, I wanted to share some great news with you and show you her beautiful face. We love passing on to you the excitement that we feel when we hear a report like this. Here is the good news that Clare was excited to share with me…

Hey Nancy!!

Just wanted to let you know that I've been accepted to study Psychology and Counseling. I’ve been out of Mercy Australia for nearly 2 years and finally found what I want to do. I'm so excited because I was so worried that I wouldn't get in but I DID!! YAY

Hope that the girls are doing well and lots of them are having amazing breakthroughs!! They're part of an amazing Mercy family!!

Love,

Clare

We are rejoicing with Clare and are very excited about what God has in store for her future (Jeremiah 29:11)!

For all of you football fans out there, I am going for the Packers! Will be fun to see how the Super Bowl plays out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

KateyKat said...

Sure it is always encouraging for you to hear messages like that :) I know it would be something I would benefit from to keep me going if I were in your shoes!
Now as far as the Packers...glad to hear that!!! I served time going for the Titans while in Nashville. Nice to hear you are going for my state's team now :) Go Pack Go!!