Monday, January 5, 2009

Encouraging Words

Hello!

I started out doing this blog because I wanted to encourage everyone to share together all of God’s blessings. However, I just received something that was a great encouragement to me, so I thought I would pass it on to you. This is truly a great testimony.

I wanted to let all of you at Mercy know that you are amazing! I was not able to attend Mercy because I had to many responsibilities here at home, but though Nancy Alcorn’s books, sometimes reading one once or twice a day!, I have found God. I went from hating myself, my life and everyone in it, to becoming a well rounded Christian woman. I know how to respect myself and others. I’ve even enrolled in college. I’m on my way into getting my Criminal Justice degree while going through the Police Academy! I love my life! And it’s all thanks to Mercy Ministries!Thank you,
Linda

Messages like these totally make my day. My staff and I work very hard to make sure that the books and resources we publish are actually helpful for people who are struggling – so when we hear about lives that are changed as a result, we rejoice and are so grateful that we get to do what we do on a daily basis! For more information about our books and resources, visit Mercy’s website at www.mercyministries.com/store.

Until next time,

Nancy

0 comments: