Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 Brand New Books – Just Released Today!!

I am so excited to announce that we just received the next two books in the “Mercy For” series – Beyond Starved: Mercy for Eating Disorders and Beyond Cut: Mercy for Self-Harm. These books include the personal stories of many girls who have overcome these issues, along with a study guide at the end of each chapter that gives practical principles of freedom.

For the next seven days, for anyone who is struggling with either one or both of these issues, I will be happy to send you a free copy or copies of these brand new books, which I believe will be life-changing for you.



Just send me an email at nancy.alcorn@mercyministries.com and let me know what issue(s) you are struggling with, and I will be happy to send you a book free of charge. Be sure to include your mailing address. I just want to encourage you today that freedom is possible, and it can be yours!

0 comments: