Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello from the UK

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am still in the UK and Rocknations is going great!! This conference has been a blast and the hearts and lives of the youth here are being changed by the love and power of Christ - I love my job!! Today I wanted to share with you an awesome Facebook message I received from a graduate of Mercy Ministries in Australia. This totally made my day….
Dear Nancy,

In personal reflection today, I was praising God for the second chance at life I was given through Mercy. Two years ago, I would never have thought I would still be alive and loving the life that I now live. Loving life - two words I thought I would never hear come from my lips.

I am so so thankful for your obedience of listening to God and birthing Mercy Ministries. I am totally amazed at the transformations I continue to see in girls that have the opportunity to journey through Mercy and come out a totally different person - a princess.

I will forever be grateful for everything that I learned at Mercy. Now I can take on each new day with the confidence to overcome the giants of my past and the new challenges that I am faced with. I know I have the tools and the power in Christ to be an overcomer!

Thank you again!

Alice
Sometimes I think I have the best job in the world – getting to be a part of seeing lives transformed on a daily basis! Just wanted to encourage you that whatever you are facing today, nothing is too hard for God.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

thenewstead6 said...

Thanks for coming over and for preaching. Your message touched the heart of my eldest who was at Rocknations for the first time. The Child of God who went to RN09 has come home a Man of God :0)
Heartfelt thanks from one happy Mum!