Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rocknations

Hey Everyone,

I just landed in the UK this morning for the Rocknations Youth Conference, hosted by Rocknations founder, Steve Gambill, and Abundant Life Church. I am so excited to be a part of this conference with over 1,000 young people from all over Europe and beyond. This is the 9th year of Rocknations, and we had a full on amazing opening session tonight! After a great message by Steve Gambill, 212 young people came forward and committed their lives to Christ. We’re just getting started and it’s going to be an amazing weekend! I wanted to give you all a glimpse of what’s going to be happening this weekend…


I will be speaking several times throughout the conference, and again at Abundant Life Church on Sunday morning. It is so much fun being here with my good friends Steve and Charlotte Gambill. I’ll be sure to update you on how the rest of the conference goes! So exciting!

Pictured with Steve Gambill and Charlotte Scanlon-Gambill
at Mercy Ministries' 25th Celebration last year

0 comments: