Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rocknations -- Rocking the Nations of Europe!

Okay folks, you heard me share about my trip last week while I was actually in the UK, but I wanted to provide the actual proof to you that it was amazing! I’ve featured some pictures here, which the captions will explain. In addition, I am also posting a few of the testimonies that we have received through Mercy’s email address and Facebook since I returned on Monday.

“Thanks for coming over and for preaching. Your message touched the heart of my eldest who was at Rocknations for the first time. The Child of God who went to RN09 has come home a Man of God :0) Heartfelt thanks from one happy Mum!”

Hey Nancy,

I just want to thank you for remaining so faithful to Christ and for your outstanding sensitivity to God's voice....out of all the speakers at Rocknations, I could relate you the most and I was truly blessed and encouraged! More so, you’re straight to the point which is brilliant and what people really need to hear. So, I just want to encourage you and I will keep you in my prayers.
God Bless!

Your sister in the Lord,

Leah

Current Mercy UK Residents

“Dear Nancy

I was at Rock Nations 09 and privileged to be helping the youth from our church, The Vine in Scotland. We had an amazing time and the youth have come back fired up and roaring to go for Jesus. They all loved your talks and were really inspired to "be the change" in their generation.

I personally really appreciated your honesty and wisdom. Many, many thanks for your integrity and amazing example. We so need good role models and I'm so grateful to have heard your story.

For me the visit to Rocknations was God's perfect timing.

God Bless you and your amazing ministry

-Alison”

“You were the best preacher at Rocknations!” – Daniel

Hi Nancy,

I had the pleasure of speaking to you at Rocknations. You are my icon, and I’ve been able to let go of my abused past through your teachings!! I am now helping other girls find hope in Jesus.
You are a legend!

Love,
Suzanne
XCEL Church youth leader

Worship team at Rocknations




Hello Nancy,

I just wanted to email you to say what a privilege it was serving at the Mercy Ministries stand at Rocknations 2009. I had a great time talking to the many people who were impacted and wanted to help Mercy. I've been a Mercy advocate for about 3 months now and have loved every minute of it. The passion of the other advocates has really let me know how special this is and has helped us in Newcastle strive to make more people aware of Mercy. Anyways, you were amazing last weekend and I had to let you know.

Adam

Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

Me speaking at Rocknations


0 comments: