Monday, November 2, 2009

Check out Dave Ramsey’s Fox Business Show TONIGHT!!!

It was my great joy today to get to go tape a National television show with author and financial guru, and also a very good friend of mine and Mercy Ministries’, Dave Ramsey. We taped the program midday today, but it will be aired on Fox Business Network tonight at 8:00 pm EST / 7:00 pm CST.

It was also a great honor to be featured as one of two ministries on the show with fellow co-laborer Franklin Graham, head of Samaritan’s Purse and son of Evangelist, Billy Graham. I also want to personally thank Dave and Sharon Ramsey for the many many years that they have supported and continue to support Mercy Ministries. In case you do not get to see the show when it is aired on the Fox Business Network, you can access it by going to the Fox Business website at www.foxbusiness.com. I thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of me and my Executive Assistant, Cassidy, with Dave and Sharon Ramsey.

0 comments: