Monday, November 16, 2009

Report from the New York City Marathon!!

I just received one of the coolest reports from one of our supporters who recently raised money for Mercy and ran for Mercy in the recent ING New York City Marathon on November 7. I thought you might like to hear about her experience in her own words:

“It was truly one of the best experiences I have ever had. One of my favorite memories is walking through all the different neighborhoods in New York and the people on the sidelines cheering from all different countries and every walk of life. When I got a little weary, I thought about all of those supporting me for Mercy Ministries, and that’s what got me through. I finished strong and all glory goes to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me His strength. – Pam”

We are so grateful for the amazing supporters God sends us!! If you would like to know more about running for Mercy, check out the website at www.runformercy.org.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome is this. Pam you just keep showing the ladies on this team what it means to GIVE back. Thank you so much for being such an amazing and inspiring upline. (Baltimore, D.C. team Shavonney White)