Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More on our California Home Grand Opening!!

I planned to share more today about the California opening, but when I read Holly Wagner’s blog and what she said about it, I felt like I should share what she wrote. So here it is straight from Holly along with some awesome pictures that we just got in from our official photographer that are much better than the pictures we originally posted…

Mercy Opening in Sacramento!

This weekend I was honored to be a part of the Grand Opening of the Sacramento Mercy home!! Mercy is an incredible organization that provides hope and healing to generations of desperate young women who are seeking freedom from life-controlling problems. This free-of-charge biblically-based program has been changing lives since 1983. Mercy is founded by my dear friend, Nancy Alcorn, who is giving her life so these girls can be free and healed. She is a legend! (that's her cutting the ribbon!)

I am SO happy that our Mercy family has expanded to the West Coast – we’ve been praying for this for a long time!! A quick flight up to Sacramento and I was on the grounds of the beautiful new home and had the pleasure of speaking at the Grand Opening Ceremony. It was awesome to see the new facility; walking through the halls, all I could think of were our fellow GodChicks that would enter those doors and have their lives changed forever...

I loved being there with Nancy and welcoming the girls who are brave enough to begin the journey toward freedom. I can’t wait to hear about all the stories of transformation that will come from this home – this weekend marked the beginning of generations of lives that will be changed!

Join me in praying for these brave GodChicks,
xoxo,
holly

Click Here for Holly's blog.



Me with Buzz Oats and Holly Wagner


Me pictured with our U.S. Program Directors


Me pictured with the Mercy Ministries
Board Members
who were able to attend the Grand Opening



Generations of Mercy Supporters –
2007 Graduate Rachel with her mom and grandparents



2006 Mercy Graduate Ashleigh Stevenson

0 comments: