Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Debbie Lindell Visits Mercy!

It never ceases to amaze me how God sends the very BEST! Today we had the privilege of hosting Debbie Lindell and her beautiful daughter Savannah from James River Assembly in Springfield, MO. Debbie and her husband John are the senior pastors of this church, and it has grown to over 10,000 members with multiple locations (www.jamesriver.org). I can honestly say this is one of the coolest churches I have ever been to. I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures from today of how Debbie and Savannah poured into the lives of our girls. There was truly a God connection, and both girls and staff felt so encouraged by what they heard. Sometimes pictures speak louder than words so I thought I would give you a good look at what took place here in our Nashville Mercy home today.

Last year, I had the privilege of speaking at Debbie’s women’s conference, Designed for Life, along with Lisa Bevere and Charlotte Scanlon-Gambill, and hosted by Debbie of course (go to www.jamesriver.org for more details). We had so much fun. I want to encourage you that if you are looking for a great women’s conference to go to, check out James River. You will be so glad you did!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

I couldn't agree more - great church, great leadership and the Designed for Life conference was amazing! Don't miss it next year!

Britt said...

These are my girls...love them! I am so excited they got to share with you Mercy girls!

Candace said...

I love this church. They were very kind to us Mercy girls when we came there for the conference.

Mandie Renee said...

James River is a very special church. Not only did the Design For Life conference change my life. But Debbie and her people there really genuinely cared about us. They really have hearts of service from the Lord.