Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls’ Getaway Weekend!

Last Friday, I was invited to speak at a Girls’ Getaway weekend in the Nashville area for the Tennessee District Assemblies of God women’s ministry leaders. It was such a great time of ministry, as well as a fun time of fellowship with other God chicks! I had the privilege of speaking along with Debbie Lindell, co-pastor with her husband John, of James River Assembly in Springfield, Missouri, and Shelayne McDaniel, Tennessee Assemblies of God Ladies Director. The theme for the weekend was Dare to Dream, and we challenged the women to dream God-sized dreams. For today’s blog, I wanted to challenge you to do the same - wherever you are today and whatever you are facing, I dare you to dream big. God is greater than any circumstance or situation, and He has awesome plans for you (Jeremiah 29:11)!

I thought you might like to see some of our pictures from this fun and impactful Girls’ Getaway weekend!

Debbie, Shelayne, and me

Debbie’s daughter, Savannah; Debbie; my assistant, Katelyn; and me



Me and Debbie doing a question and answer session

Me speaking – the jars in the background were for the women’s ministry leaders
to take back to their women’s groups and raise money for Mercy – amazing!!





Hope everyone has a great week!

Love to all,

Nancy

0 comments: