Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Recent Graduate Gives Thanks

Stephanie came into the Mercy program hungry for freedom and desperate for change in her life. God met her right where she was and has transformed her heart and given her hope for the future. We recently received this awesome email from her and I wanted to share it with you.
Hey Nancy!

I just wanted to personally thank you for being obedient to God in not only opening up Mercy, but also in the way that you run the program. I am a recent graduate from Monroe [I was Isaiah’s dog mom (Isaiah is one of Mercy’s shelties – pictured RIGHT). ] and I know that without Mercy Ministries, I would not be alive today. It was used to drastically change my life. Before I entered those doors, I was at the point where I thought I would have to completely leave my relationship with God because of my hypocriticalness, and the hopelessness that I had about ever experiencing any freedom. During my time at Mercy, I received more blessings than can be comprehended. God has given me a whole new life and I am alive for the first time. He has refreshed my vision for the future and I am so excited about what He revealed to me about my destiny. I am so thankful to you and your ministry for all of the love and assistance I received in my healing process. Thank you and God bless!

Love,

Stephanie
We are so proud of the amazing progress Stephanie has made. I know God has awesome things in store for her life.

Hope you all have a great day!

0 comments: