Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Success!!

In case you don’t know, I am a huge sports fanatic! I always love Super Bowl Sunday – I feel like it is an American holiday! I have to say that even though everyone said that the Colts were going to win the Super Bowl yesterday, I feel that it was the Saints time and it was meant to be! I want to congratulate the Saints and all their fans. I was pulling for them big time. I think it’s great for the city of New Orleans, and Drew Brees is a class act!

While I am thrilled the Saints won and I was cheering for them, I still had to keep the vision of the Titans being at the Super Bowl in front of me so I had to wear my Titans jersey! Saints, I will be pulling for you again next year, only I am hoping it’s the Titans you are playing, and that I will have the same feeling about you next year that I had about Peyton this year….He has already won one!! It’s our time!

The Mercy girls in all of our U.S. homes got to gather around and watch the game last night with their favorite foods! Everyone had a blast. I would love to hear your thoughts about the game – please leave a comment!

Check out these pictures from the Super Bowl parties in our homes!

Lincoln, California


Nashville, Tennessee


St. Louis, Missouri


Monroe, Louisiana

3 comments:

Yvonne Green said...

It was so cool watching the Super Bowl after Vertical[singles Ministry at Biltmore Baptist in Asheville, NC]
Couldn't help but pull for the under dog
Awesome game

Kristin Stegent said...

Love this pic of you!! :)

My husband asked me which color I thought was which team and I replied, "Uh...who's playing again?" Ha! I went to the superbowl party for the girly chatting and yummy snacks. ;)

But I am definitely a Titan fan!!!!

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

We enjoyed watching the game and seeing the Saints win. We were pulling for them not because we are huge fans or anything but because they had never been to the Super Bowl. It's nice to see a team who had such a great season win the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl this year truly had the two best teams in it.