Monday, April 25, 2011

2003 Mercy Graduate Now Mercy Staff!!!

We are so excited to welcome Tabitha to our corporate staff! Tabitha came to Mercy in 2002 with an unplanned pregnancy. After making the brave decision to place her baby for adoption, Tabitha graduated in 2003 and returned home to walk out the freedom she received in Christ through Mercy Ministries. Fast forward to several years later, and Tabitha is now married with two precious children. I wanted to share with you what Tabitha had to say when I asked her about coming on staff at Mercy to serve the hurting young women who are in the same place that Tabitha once found herself…

"Eight years ago this month I stood proudly, told my story of how God changed my life, and graduated from the Mercy home in Nashville. I went from being a "Mercy girl" to a "Mercy grad." As of a few days ago, I am not only a life that has been changed by Mercy, but am now a part of changing the lives of others. I went from being a "Mercy grad" to part of the Mercy staff. I am so very proud of the place Mercy Ministries holds in my life. I can't help but be excited about this next chapter in my story. I now have the privilege of giving back!" – Tabitha


To all of our supporters, we want you to know that one of the many young women that you have helped support through a difficult time is now working at Mercy and giving back to others. Welcome to the Mercy staff, Tabitha!!! We are so proud of you!

Tabitha pictured with her husband, Joseph, and two kids – Adelai (left)
and Scarlet (right)

0 comments: